Looking 4 Leaders
We are always on the search for men who want to lead a WAH session. If you are interested in becoming a session leader we would love to add you on the team.
Here are some of the criteria listed for becoming a leader:
- Must be an active member of the church.
- Must agree to Our Certitude page on WAHU Website.
- Must complete a WAH session, attend an Adventure 2 Live weekend and receive a WAH name.
- Must be a co-leader along side a leader for at least 2 WAH session.
- Depending on the WAH sesssion leaders evaluation, you maybe required to do an additional co-leading assignmnet.
- Leadership may require you to do an "OOO" session.
- Need to complete the following sessions that WAHU offfers:
- If married, must have spouse in agreement that you have available time to take on a leadership role.
- Appear to the WAHU Leadership Board to review your request of becoming a session leader.
Bible gives strict instructions that one needs to really examine themselves completely before becoming a teacher to others. It gives us a warning that leaders/teachers will be jusged more strictly by God if we do things against his will and lead others astray by our conduct.
- James 1:3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, becasue you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
Note: Criteria is subject to change.
SPONSOR A BROTHER
If you would like to help sponsor a WAH candidate you can do it through the on-line giving.
Did you not know that (we) must be about (the) Father’s business?
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.
WebEx On-Line Confrence Room
We utilize WebEx online conferencing program. Click the icon above to quickly enter into a scheduled conference.
Note: We will provide a meeting number that you can gain entry into our conference room.