Looking 4 WAH Session Leaders
We are always on the search for men who want to lead a WAH session. If you are interested in becoming a session leader, we would love to add you on the team.
Here are some of the criteria listed for becoming a WAH Session leader:
- Must be an active member of the church.
- Must agree to Our Certitude page on WAHU Website.
- Must complete a WAH session, attend an Adventure 2 Live weekend and receive a WAH name.
- Must be a co-leader along side a leader for a possible 2 WAH sessions.
- Depending on the WAH session leaders evaluation, you may be required to do an additional co-leading assignment.
- Leadership may require you to do an "OOO" session.
- This may be waived if you have conducted men's life group studies in the past.
- Need to complete or in the process of completing the following sessions that WAHU offers:
- Way Of The Master
- Bait Of Satan
- Holy Spirit
- Treasured Principles
- If married, must have spouse in agreement that you have available time to take on a leadership role.
- Appear to the WAHU Leadership Board to review your request of becoming a session leader.
- If you are interested in becoming a co-leader, the criteria outlined in items 1-3 must be met.
Spiritual Maturity Test
As you embark on your journey with Christ how mature are you in your walk? Are you teachable to be able to teach others? In Hebrews the writer points out that in order to be teachers you need to be off the milk and on to the meat of Gods word. How is your Bible reading time and prayer time?
- [Hebrews 5:12-14] 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need [someone] to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. 13 For everyone who partakes [only] of milk [is] unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. 14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, [that is], those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Bible gives strict instructions that one needs to really examine themselves completely before becoming a teacher to others. It gives us a warning that leaders/teachers will be judged more strictly by God if we do things against his will and lead others astray by our conduct.
- James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
Note: Criteria is subject to change.
SPONSOR A BROTHER
If you would like to help sponsor a WAH candidate you can do it through the on-line giving.
Did you not know that (we) must be about (the) Father’s business?
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.