Your Journey Starts Here:
MUST ATTEND BEFORE EVEN GOING TO STAGE 1!
Wild At Heart Orientation Session
In order to participate in any of the multistages of Wild At Heart University study courses offered, you must attend the Wild At Heart Orientation Meeting.
What Are The Wives Saying About Their Husbands And Wild At Heart
What Is Breeze, Son Of Strong Shield Saying About WAH?
Breeze who is Strong Shields son had an awesome opportunity to get up and share his testimony in front of 70 of his peers at Young Life. Listen as he mentions how impactful WAH has been to him and his buddies that went through it.
Reserve Your Spot Today
"Wild At Heart"
Life Group Study Orientation Meeting
- The purpose of the orientation meeting is to give men an idea and details of what the 9- week Wild At Heart study session is all about.
- Due to the overwhelming response of men wanting to do the 9-week session we need to make certain men know what they are signing up for.
- These sessions are limited to a certain size of participants and we want to make certain you are aware of what is going to be covered and what is going to be expected of you when attending these 9-week sessions.
- If you decide at the orientation meeting that you want to sign up for the 9 week study we do have an attendance requirement. If you miss more than 2 sessions you will be asked to drop out of the course and redo it when it is offered again.
- After the orientation meeting you will be at a better state of mind to make a decision of signing up for the 9-week Life Group or putting it off for another time.
- You must attend this orientation session in order to secure your spot in an upcoming 9-week study session.
- Age restriction must be 20yrs and older.
- There is no cost to attend this meeting.
- We guarantee this session will literally change your life. You will not be the same person when you finish this study.
- When you sign up for this session and we get your request, we will email you back with details of the next orientation meeting date and time.
Your form message has been successfully sent.
SPONSOR A BROTHER
If you would like to help sponsor a WAH candidate you can do it through the on-line giving.
Did you not know that (we) must be about (the) Father’s business?
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.