(Prerequisite: Must have completed Wild At Heart Session)
Bait Of Satan
Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense
By John Bevere
Join the millions who have been impacted by this message. The issue of offense is often the most difficult obstacle an individual must face and overcome. Jesus said, "It is impossible that no offenses should come" (Luke 17:1). You cannot choose whether or not you will be offended, but you can choose how you will respond. This message will empower you to stay free from offense and enable you to have an unhindered relationship with God.
- Learn to become stronger instead of bitter
- Tear down the wall between you and God
- Break free from aggravation, frustration, and irritation
- Expose the root of wrong thinking and behavior
- Discover submission and obedience to God
- Embrace forgiveness and reconciliation
RSVP is required due to the fact that the session is open to the first 5 men that sign up.
- Session Materials: Each participant will have to get a copy of the book at either their local Lifeway Book store or Amazon offers e-reader version for Kindle. Each session will have an approx. 30-minute DVD to watch on the topic covered for that week.
- Session Start Date: Check WAHU Calendar
- Session Times: Check WAHU Calandar On Home Page
- Session Length: 7 weeks
Sign up via sending an email to: IWANTIN@WAHU.BIZ
We recommend that those interested in participating in this session review the WAHU Calendar carefully to insure that they can attend the sessions. If for some reason you register for the session and then you cancel out you will be asked to donate $50.00 to the WAHU fund. Your fund is not a penalty but will be used on future candidates that enter the WAH program. So in essence you are kingdom building.
SPONSOR A BROTHER
If you would like to help sponsor a WAH candidate you can do it through the on-line giving.
Did you not know that (we) must be about (the) Father’s business?
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.