RCA WAHrrior Patch
- This patch is given to men who pursue the following items and are successful in completing them.
- WAHU is open to every man. WAHU is not an exclusive club. However, there are men that want to pursue their abilities and take it to the ultimate level. This patch would be a symbol of a man that has successfully finished the criteria as outlined on the WAHU website. Just like the military has the Nave Seals or Green Berets or the Delta Force, we have the RCA WAHrrior.
- To earn this patch the candidate must complete all study sessions provided by WAHU. These sessions are WAH, The Holy Spirit, Bait of Satan, WOTM, Epic, Armor of God and Beautiful Outlaw.
- Candidate must have a WAH name and attended a WAH Session 6 Adventure to live outing.
- The candidate also need to have assisted or conducted a WAH session.
- The candidate needs to have attained the following patches:
- The Markmanship Patch signifying they did an OOO.
- Wilderness Survival Patch Which includes the following patches
i. Gun Safety
ii. Advanced Marksmanship Patch
iii. Rock Climbing
iv. Fire Starter
vii. Camping Winter
viii. Primitive Camping
xi. Primitive Snare
- Life Saving Patch – Earned @ WOTM session
- Bible Patch: Obtained from either in WOTM or AOG session, you choose.
- Bugling Merit
- Canoe Patch
- Kayaking Patch
- Christian Service
- Cycling Patch
- Personal Protection
- Note: The requirements for this patch are subject to change.
- In some cases we have the right to ask for a medical release or examination for some of the activities you may attempt to do.
Use this file to print out the diagram and post it somewhere to motivate you in go for it. Check off those patches and ribbon bars you have obtained so far.
RCA PAtch Req Dia.bmp
Bitmap image [959.4 KB]
SPONSOR A BROTHER
If you would like to help sponsor a WAH candidate you can do it through the on-line giving.
Did you not know that (we) must be about (the) Father’s business?
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.
WebEx On-Line Confrence Room
We utilize WebEx online conferencing program. Click the icon above to quickly enter into a scheduled conference.
Note: We will provide a meeting number that you can gain entry into our conference room.