Wild At Heart Life Group
Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul
By John Eldredge
God designed men to be dangerous, says John Eldredge. Simply look at the dreams and desires written in the heart of every boy: To be a hero, to be a warrior, to live a life of adventure and risk. Sadly, most men abandon those dreams and desires-aided by a Christianity that feels like nothing more than pressure to be a "nice guy." It is no wonder that many men avoid church, and those who go are often passive and bored to death. In this provocative book, Eldredge gives women a look inside the true heart of a man and gives men permission to be what God designed them to be-dangerous, passionate, alive, and free!
- Sessions Size: Limited to 5 participants. Must be at least 20 yrs or older to attend.
- Session Materials: A free Wild At Heart booklet will be provided to each participant that they can keep and write notes in it and pass on to their sons or other men.
A PDF Participants guide will also be provided via email for you to print out and complete the session tasks.
Each session will have an approx. 30-minute DVD to watch on the topic covered for that week.
- Session Attendance: If you miss more than 2 sessions, you will be asked to drop out and redo the study. There is so much information presented that you woud get left behind and it would be impsossible to catch up.
- Session Start Date: Check WAHU Calendar
- Session Times: Check WAHU Calendar
SPONSOR A BROTHER
If you would like to help sponsor a WAH candidate you can do it through the on-line giving.
Did you not know that (we) must be about (the) Father’s business?
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.